Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Poster califfo1975 on the AVSForum states:

"I have called Sony France and I have been told that they are aware of this issue but that they consider that it is acceptable since within the tolerances....stronzate (as we say in Italian for bulls...).
I told the Sony woman that this was not satisfactory for me even if they consider 'normal', overall for a 3500 euros TV. I have decided to launch a disclaiming campaign against SONY: I have started today by sending an article to a LCD magazine here in France. I do not like their false superiority and sufficiency to the customers like us, and I believe that other people, not looking at internet forums, shall be made aware of this issue in order not to buy this TV and to be in the same disagreeable situation as us.

Regards
Manu"

No comments: